Friday, July 8, 2011

This Weekend

Been busy re-organizing part of my scrapbook area. I live in a one bedroom apartment and my craft area is in my dining room and I'm always trying to get the most of the small space. Also, I am a messy crafter...lol!!! I still need a better way to store my 12x12 cardstock/paper....its in a cabinet right now and I don't like having to reach down and drag all of the papers out so i can see them in good lighting(and remember what I have). It raises my pain level also and then I hurt to much to craft so I am in search of a better more accessible  place for my paper.


This weekend I hope to work on my Twilight/gothic inspired book/journal. It is taking me a lot longer than I thought-I just cannot get my mind wrapped around exactly what I want to do with it. I love the papers in the Immortal Love from DCWV paper stack and now with the Cricut Fancy Frames and Ornamental Iron 2 just released I may wait until I purchase them to finish the book. to be continued.....

2 comments:

  1. Boy, I can relate to getting too sore to craft! My mind tells me , yea yea, but the body says "no way Jose". It does get frustrating!

    I wanted to let you know that I have an award for your blog over at my blog. I hope it gives you a smile! I always say that if you're always laughing you can't cry, then the mind wins over the body for a change! LOL!

    Take care!

    Susan
    cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete