Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Concert ticket/memory book




I have almost 30 years of concert tickets, photos, and memorabilia floating around my apartment and finally made my first of many scrapbooks/journal/smash books for all of these great events I've experienced. I used DCWV  ROCK STAR stack, chipboard elements, stickers, bling, Vellum Quote Stack. I love that stack since I am a rocker chick at heart. Now I want to go through all the tickets I do have and match the information like newspaper clippings, set lists, photos and journal my memories before I start sticking/smashing all of this into my book. This will take a while since I have long lost count of how many shows I have seen and I do not have all of my ticket from every show either. 

4 comments:

  1. The colours and the shimmery look of your creation is gorgeous.
    Cheers
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project and a great idea for storing them all together in one journal book.Great idea! TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really great idea, and I love the way the finished project looks! I am a new follower, and I would love for you to check out my blog too! :)
    Amy
    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! I'm a rocker chick too and have many items from past concerts. My pride is a hand written song list by The Boss. I may have to make something like this to store it all before my sons try to sneak it all away from me. It's kind of ironic, I have a very bad neck and I always said it was from too much head banging in the day! It was well worth it! lol! I really would love to hear what concerts you've been to, I have no doubt we could compared notes and stories. Stop in sometime!

    Susan
    cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete